Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

AWARE OF THE PROBLEMS - working on it

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:19 am    Post subject: AWARE OF THE PROBLEMS - working on it Reply with quote

I am aware of the problem - at the moment Gixen mirror server seems to be inaccessible, affecting logins to the site as well. I am working on resolving this.

Snipes are still executing from the main server.
ratbag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: problem resolved? Reply with quote

ebay item 253435711842, history on main server shows current price $200 or so below my high bid..status is ended (correct). I have mirror subscription which shows nothing. In fact I won with a manual bid..I would like to schedule more snipes, but can I trust gixen? BTW I have not altered anything on my ebay A/C
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You added this snipe 200 seconds after auction already ended. This was obviously too late.
ratbag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: problem resolved? Reply with quote

no sir, I added that snipe days before auction ended, showed as scheduled on main and mirror. I modified the snipe well before end of auction, then it again showed scheduled. I was worried so got up at 3am to bid manually. I won it manually, then checked gixen.. on main and mirror showed ended, but snipe had not fired. Why would I add a snipe 200 minutes after, when I had already bid manually, won and paid for item? I just want to know, is gixen main and mirror working again?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: problem resolved?

ratbag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:46 pm    Post subject: problem resolved? Reply with quote

sorry I meant 200 seconds
ratbag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the confusion may be that minutes after I had won manually and paid, gixen main and mirror were both still showing scheduled, status ended. I pressed edit to refresh the page. main is still scheduled..
I just sniped again another auction 362250779826, plus bid manually minutes before auction end. status is now ended, won. On item bid list there is only my manual bid. do snipes not show if I am manual high bidder?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked again - this is correct, you edited, not added, snipe 200 seconds after it ended. The original entry was won by Gixen, and as it was deemed deleted after your edit, it was archived. This is why I didn't notice this immediately. My apology for the wrong response.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.