Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

not getting mirror option although paid also getting ads

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PMgixen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:45 am    Post subject: not getting mirror option although paid also getting ads Reply with quote

I am a paid member. Using firefox I tried to log in on my tablet while logged in thru my computer. My account info was not recognized, so I made a new account using the same info as my current one. Today, trying to enter snipes I am getting ads and no mirror option. Please help.
juangrande

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I understand the problem correctly, you created a new Gixen account and are not recognized as a mirror subscriber when using that account. Did you create the new account with the same username as your old account? The reason I ask is that the system should not allow you to create a new account with an existing username; if it did, you uncovered a bug.

If the usernames of the old and new accounts are different, you can submit a mirror transfer form to switch your mirror subscription to your new account. To do that, go to your Gixen Settings page (by selecting the [Settings] button at the top of your Gixen page) and follow the instructions near the bottom for transferring you subscription to a new username.

If that doesn't work, please email Mario directly at his Gixen support address by following the instructions on the Contact page. Be sure to provide the username of your mirror subscriber account. If you have a record of payment for you subscription, that would also help Mario look it up.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
PMgixen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:38 pm    Post subject: not getting mirror option although paid also getting ads Reply with quote

New and old accounts have the same login info.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with John, that shouldn't have been allowed to happen, so at least some check has failed somewhere.

Please email Mario direct as John suggested and include as many of the details of your Mirror subscription as you can easily lay your hands on.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me - this typically happens when users register more than one Gixen account, linked to the same eBay account.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.