Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

can't login

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistiboxer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: can't login Reply with quote

something is happening... i can't log in...

i get this msg... (see warnings below)

i can get to community.. but i can't login and i do know my PW..

Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection refused Is the server running on host "plato2" (198.204.241.82) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 17

Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection refused Is the server running on host "plato2" (198.204.241.82) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/gixen/database.php on line 17
philipt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Same Reply with quote

I think they are having an issue site wide. I hope to hear from them for sure though...
djangosbooks1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Same issue ++ Reply with quote

Same issue. Tried to delete bids but could not then was unable to log back in. Got same error. Emailed Gixen.

I am hoping I do not win auctions I changed my mind about.
mistiboxer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Same Reply with quote

philipt wrote:
I think they are having an issue site wide. I hope to hear from them for sure though...

glad to know i'm not the only one! they are very good at fixing things... so for now, we just wait...
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Same

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: can't login Reply with quote

mistiboxer wrote:
something is happening... i can't log in...

i get this msg... (see warnings below)

i can get to community.. but i can't login and i do know my PW..

Same here at 9:31 EST
jochejuk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:36 pm    Post subject: site down Reply with quote

Same here- need to know if previously entered snipes are being executed while this issue is going on. Please respons.
jochejuk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: server rpoblems cant log in 3rd time in3 weeks Reply with quote

Please advise on forum when fixed or even when it is expected to be fixed, please. Attempting to log in every 5 minutes is silly. This is the 3rd time since Nov 11 I have personally had this problem.
juangrande

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm able to log in to my account as I write this, so I'm unable to recreate the problem with my account.

However, I've notified Mario and asked him to take a look.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
centraloregonpc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its all fixed now
itzvimala17

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:23 am    Post subject: Login and Password Reset Difficulties Reply with quote

Tried a few times to login in but my password was rejected each time. Used the password reset request, but reset link was never sent to email address. Tried this a couple of times without success.
I am effectively locked out of my account with no way to get back in.

Any ideas?

Thank you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

itzvimala17,

Please contact Mario direct via email at the support address given on the Contact tab above.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.