Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

unable to log in, no notification emails received

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cloverfrancs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject: unable to log in, no notification emails received Reply with quote

Hi Mario and moderators,

I've been using Gixen for many years now, with different ebay accounts, some with mirror and some not. Thank you for the great service. For the past few months I have been having problem with this account, could not log in and did not receive notification email too, when I tried to reset password.

The last time I remembered logging in seemed to be during the transition to .net period. Today I tried again and still no success. Could you please help to look into it?

Thank you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is cloverfrancs an Ebay id or a Gixen id ?

Do you think you set up a Gixen account that you now can't access, or was the failure prior to completing that setup procedure ?

Have you tried setting up a new Gixen id and then linking the Ebay account concerned to that new Gixen id ?
cloverfrancs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
Is cloverfrancs an Ebay id or a Gixen id ?

Do you think you set up a Gixen account that you now can't access, or was the failure prior to completing that setup procedure ?

Have you tried setting up a new Gixen id and then linking the Ebay account concerned to that new Gixen id ?

Hi Mark,

It is the ebay ID. I'm not sure if I've registered the same name on Gixen but very likely I did. I completed the setup procedure. I actually tried to start over with a new Gixen Id before creating this new thread. I even went to ebay to revoke the access originally given to my account. However, when I tried to link to the new id, ebay said that there was some technical error preventing the authorisation. So now it seems like I'm worse off than before.

There seems to be more than 1 problem though (not just ebay), because I can't even reset my password - not receiving emails from Gixen. I've looked in the spam folder too.

Any other ideas?
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd certainly try linking that new account again, via the link on the Gixen Settings page.

Otherwise, I think you need to email Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact tab above.

From other posts on here it would appear that some email providers (GMX, for instance) may be completely blocking Gixen emails for some reason... who provides your email service ?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.