Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

2 gixen accounts working on one ebay account??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chucktheturtle007

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: 2 gixen accounts working on one ebay account?? Reply with quote

I've used gixen without a problem for years.

I tried to log in a few days ago and a message appeared telling me that I could no longer log in with my ebay details and had to create an account. I can't remember what I did next, I just followed the prompts - no bank details or anything like that. It took me to a page on ebay asking me if I consented to gixen being attached to my ebay account, I clicked yes.

Then I logged back into gixen and placed some bids.

A day later, went back on, exact same thing happened. I followed the instructions and it took me to my gixen account, but none of my previous bids were showing. I wrote them off as a bad job and proceeded to place bids on several other items in their place.

Now I'm winning auctions left right and centre from those first bids that I can't see or amend.

What's going on??!
juangrande

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you remember the username and password you created with your account? It sounds like you might have logged in to Gixen with different credentials the second time and were treated as a new user.

In any case, it's probably best if you email Mario directly via his Gixen support address using the instructions on the Contact page. Be sure to provide the username of your Gixen account(s) so he'll be able to track down what happened.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.