Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Wont accept sign in. Says I Have To Sign Up? Where?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1974vwsuperbug

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Wont accept sign in. Says I Have To Sign Up? Where? Reply with quote

Ive always been a paid member. Absent for a while. Returned to sign in, and get another paid subscription. Every time I try to log in, message tells me Ebay info no longer works, and I must subscribe or sign up with Gixen. Ok. Where???
juangrande

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in July, Gixen underwent a major update that requires a Gixen account rather than simply using your eBay credentials. So, you must sign up as follows.

1. At the Gixen main page, click the [Sign Up] button and follow the instructions to create a Gixen account. You should create a Gixen username and password that is different from your eBay username and password.

2. After you have signed up and are logged in to your new account, click the [Settings] button on your Gixen account page and follow the link to authorize Gixen on your eBay account. This will take you to an eBay login page.

3. Log in to your eBay account and follow the instructions to authorize Gixen on your eBay account.

4. If your mirror subscription has not expired and steps 1 - 3 don't reconnect you to your subscription, email Mario directly following the instructions on the Contact page

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.