Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

sign in error on mirror site

View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy1467

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: sign in error on mirror site Reply with quote

Hi
i`m getting this message on the website & desktop manager
CANCELED - SIGN IN NOT VALID
Ive checked status of sub "Your Gixen mirror subscription is good until Tue, Aug 28, 2018"

another problem is it did not bid on an item even though i had set max bid above the winning one. 112538512361
does anyone have any ideas whats causing it?
Regards
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd suggest perhaps unlinking your Ebay account, on the Settings page and then re-authorising your Ebay account once more, via the link just above it on the Settings page.

I don't recommend trying to use the Desktop Manager until a new updated version is released in a few months time.
andy1467

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`ll give it a try thanks for the info
glasgowgrey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: sign in error on mirror site Reply with quote

andy1467 wrote:
Hi
i`m getting this message on the website & desktop manager
CANCELED - SIGN IN NOT VALID
Ive checked status of sub "Your Gixen mirror subscription is good until Tue, Aug 28, 2018"

Same problem here on the website. Mirror site only, it says "CANCELED - SIGN IN NOT VALID". Main site still says the snipe is scheduled. I only signed up for the mirror service yesterday.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: sign in error on mirror site

Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't recommend using the Desktop Manager until we get a new release, which Mario has said should be in a couple of months time.

It's not the Mirror subscription that is the issue that causes this message. It's most likely the authorisation of your Ebay account to your Gixen account.

Please refer to the section on this, near the top of the 'Settings' page just below the 'Mirror Subscription Status' section...

Even if that seems to be saying it is authorised correctly, I don't think it does any harm to Unlink it and then Re-Authorisation it.
juangrande

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carrying out Mark's advice would ensure that your Gixen account is linked to the correct eBay account. It certainly is worth trying.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.