Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

not recognized as subscrber

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ebusinessasusual

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:42 am    Post subject: not recognized as subscrber Reply with quote

Having loved and supported Gixen for years, now is awful. I went through process of making Gixen account and password a while ago, but today had to do it all over again, and have lost history as it does not recognize me as a subscriber. I have subscribed and even donated in the past out of great appreciation. May have ended up with two accounts as mentioned in some posts here. Other username was ebabyboomer. Please advise or transfer subscription so I can view history.
juangrande

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email Mario at the support address (found by clicking the [Contact] tab at the top of the Gixen homepage). Be sure to include your Gixen username and the email you used to register on Gixen.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
juangrande

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an addendum, if you were able to log in to your other Gixen account (which is probably still linked to your Mirror subscription) then you'd probably be able to get everything to work by at most unlinking/re-authorizing Gixen on your eBay account as discussed in the previous thread https://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8565

Of course, it's likely that your access to that other Gixen account has been broken (which seems to be what has happened to some other users during Gixen's transition). In that case, emailing Mario as suggested above is the only recourse.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.