Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

New Update? Can't Log In?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wayt00many

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: New Update? Can't Log In? Reply with quote

Uhm so it's been a while since i logged in to gixen. But it says i can't log in anymore and i have to create a new gixen account? I paid the $6 for the premium account! Also when i tried creating a account it's redirects me to eBay and says log in to merge with gixen? What is this all about that eBay is not recognizing gixen? Someone please help me get my account back on track and what i need to do. Thanks
juangrande

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you have described is exactly correct. Simply follow through with the instructions and you will be up and running.

1. Create a new Gixen username and password that are different from your eBay username and password.

2. When you are directed to eBay, log in with your eBay username and password and follow the instructions to authorize Gixen. (Alternatively, once you've created your new Gixen account, you can also authorize Gixen on your eBay account via the Settings page available by clicking the Settings button at the top of your Gixen account page.)

3. Enter your snipe bids as you did before.

This is a much more reliable system than previously. Gixen no longer has to use your eBay credentials to log in to eBay to place your snipe bid because eBay has provided Gixen with the API to place your bids for you without having to log in to your eBay account. Try it. You'll like it.

If you have any specific problems with the steps required to update your Gixen credentials and authorize Gixen on your eBay account, post again.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.