Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

GIXEN SECURITY AND PRIVACY ISSUES

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tio200

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: GIXEN SECURITY AND PRIVACY ISSUES Reply with quote

Can you explain to me how I can access my GIXEN account just by typing GIXEN.NET? If GIXEN can be accessed that easy , what is to prevent someone from accessing ebay, my PAYPAL account and email address which are all somewhat linked?.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't access your Gixen account just by typing gixen.net, you have to log in with your credentials. Also, Gixen no longer stores your eBay username and password at all, and it has nothing to do with paypal at all.
tio200

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: LOGGING OUT Reply with quote

I could get into my GIXEN account just by typing GIXEN.NET in the search bar, but I noticed that i never logged out even after several days. So I guess if we do not log out,we are still in open session with GIXEN.Now I can not get back into my account! i requested a password change but nothing in my email. Also how can I access this feature where I am able to write comments and ask questions but cannot t gain access to my account?
juangrande

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I understand correctly, when you visit https://www.gixen.com and then enter your username and password, you get an error message, and then when you request a new password, you can't find the email.

Be sure to check your spam folder for the message. Several ISPs apparently send messages from Gixen to spam.

If you're still not able to log into your account, contact Mario directly at the address found on the Contact page (found by following the Contact tab at the top of the Gixen homepage). Be sure to include your Gixen username in your message. It would also be helpful to send your registration email.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:31 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.