Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

SSL error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
steingaln45

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject: SSL error Reply with quote

Hi
I tried to use desktop manager, but get an SSL error. Where is the desktop manager files supposed to be installed?

Also, I though I could edit the ebay list when I imported it from my watch list, but it only turns red when trying to do so.

Please advise

Best regards
Sven, Norway
juangrande

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over on another post, Mario gave the following advice:

Code:
Gixen Desktop Manager is outdated now, please do not use it until I release the next update.

I would recommend logging into your Gixen account directly at https://www.gixen.com/

You can import your eBay watchlist there using the <Import Watch list> button near the top of the page.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in the web interface you need to look at the bottom of the page for the editable fields once you have pushed the 'Edit' button. This is configurable, via the Settings page, if you have a Mirror subscription, then you can move those fields to the top of the page, if you wish.

The SSL library is included with the Desktop Manger download and should be extracted along with all the other files and generally it is easiest to keep in the same directory as you run the executable from.

However, as John just said, it is acknowledged that we do need an updated version of the Desktop Manager to be developed and released before we are going to get it to work in a consistent manner for all users in all circumstances.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.