Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

This is gettimg silly

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BiggYinn1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: This is gettimg silly Reply with quote

Also had to reregister tried resetting password ..waited a day ...tried contacting support ....no reply....tried re-regestering didn't work ....tried again ..... but had to add capital letters and a 1 to my origonal gixen user name now BiggYinn1 .....bit annoyed as paid for mirror which i cant now access as thats tied tl my "biggyinn" user i.d

Captica image not enterd correctly
stock-surplus-southampton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree this joining eBay and gixen thing has not worked well it was fine before never any issues now I can't see any snipes and have loads of auction coming up Sad this has really screwed up my business

I don't see any advantage? I would like to know why this is happening

there is no positive to this so what you use a different password ????

I left auction sniper the first time it missed a snipe And I am considering moving on now and finding another service
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I responded to your email - you registered two different Gixen accounts, both linked to the same ebay account. There is no bug here, just make your pick which one you want to use.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once things settle down, this service is going to be far more reliable than less well integrated services, like Gixen used to be.

Indeed, the evidence for that is already there, for those that have successfully transitioned.

Apart from those advantages, there is a huge downside to not embracing the latest technology, as you suggest would have been the better course... eventually the old technology becomes completely unsustainable, there is a lot of evidence for that too, if you have closely watched this Community area for more than just a few months.

I am absolutely convinced that, quite soon, you are going to find that all sniping services have to come into line with these changes, if they want to continue to offer a reliable service to their subscribers. Because if they don't, they will find that all their business is gone... most likely to Gixen.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:05 am    Post subject:

juangrande

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it already appears to me that the number of posts to this support forum has significantly declined. Hopefully, this means that Mario's workload is becoming manageable as well.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
BiggYinn1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No repliew where ecer sent to me .....or was that meant for someone else ....as stated i had to re-register as couldnt access the account i registerd to 1st... as soon as i paid for mirror it stopped working the day after !!
Re-registerd buy not oaying for mirfor again

Cannot access 1st account as password is not recognised and cannot reset it .as no reset email us sent ...even though the 1st username is recognised by gixen.. not difficult to understand that something is broken
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me - some email services filter out Gixen email.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To re-affirm - number of failed snipes (excluding account issues) has dropped 5-fold at least, and is now approximately at 1 in 1000. The last I looked it was 7 late snipes out of 6,990 sent.

And this is with main server only. With mirror I yet have to see a (non-account related) failure at all.
juangrande

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an impressive record, Mario. I can corroborate that Gixen has never failed me.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
cleatusdelarroyo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: wheres the time i paid for Reply with quote

i just bought 2 yrs. but what happened to almost 2 yrs i had. love ya mario but cmon you pooter wiz u fix
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cleatusdelarroyo,

Please email Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact tab, above.

In addition to explaining that you have tried to transfer your Mirror subscription to your new Gixen account, and failed, please also include both your Gixen and Ebay ids.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,

Please do if you haven't already - you shouldn't lose a day of your subscription.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.