Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

the site is faulty----------why break a great site ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stock-surplus-southampton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: the site is faulty----------why break a great site ? Reply with quote

I don't understand why link them?

gixen has alway performed flawlessly

I can't see any of my snipes there is nothing there I also I am no longer reconned as a mirror member and I have only been here for 6 months or so
juangrande

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I understand what you mean by "linking them," you are referring to linking Gixen to eBay.

The reason is that linking them will make sniping more reliable. Here's the official statement:

Code:
The decision to grant Gixen permission to be more closely integrated with Ebay will greatly improve the quality and reliability of service, anti-fraud efforts, error handling, make development of fully functional mobile apps possible, and enable Gixen to introduce many new useful features available through that closer integration.

As for not seeing your snipes and not being recognized as a mirror subscriber, please email Mario at the support address on the Contact page. I would also encourage you to be patient. The end result will be worth it.

Mark E wrote:
I slightly edited this post, John, a few public statements are regarded as sensitive.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
stock-surplus-southampton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in case anyone else has this issues I had accidentally created 2 accounts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.