Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Odd behavior: AUCTION ENDED EARLY OR SNIPE LATE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mestevet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Odd behavior: AUCTION ENDED EARLY OR SNIPE LATE Reply with quote

I received the message "AUCTION ENDED EARLY OR SNIPE LATE" to my two most recent snipes set up thru Gixen.net. The interesting thing is, that I actually WON both of them (they are marked as "won" and I received notifications of both wins). I was surprised to see the "AUCTION ENDED EARLY OR SNIPE LATE" message. Here are the items with the extraneous information omitted:

201992751754 ENDED 16.16 11.15 USD AUCTION ENDED EARLY OR SNIPE LATE

142452510147 ENDED 8.88 2.25 USD AUCTION ENDED EARLY OR SNIPE LATE

I have only seen this once or twice in the last few years, with hundreds of items bid. My concern is that, with the new link with Ebay, this is an issue that COULD cause me to lose auctions I would otherwise win. I wanted to bring it to your attention so you could look into it.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a temporary issue that cause this that's resolve now. My apology about this.
mestevet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mario!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.