Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Got a new error code

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2011eggy1951

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Got a new error code Reply with quote

I am getting a new error code:

EBAY ERROR: BID FLOW RESET (2)

I have just verified my mobile phone with Ebay and I entered three bids right after that.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually this is an indication that Ebay requested that your account log in again later in the process, when Gixen is trying to place the bid.

I'm not sure of the chronology here, did you get the error before or after you verified your mobile number ?

So when you say 'just'... 'entered three bids' are you meaning you set up the snipe(s) in question after you verified your number or that after you had seen this error on Gixen you then verified your number and successfully placed three bids manually on Ebay ?
2011eggy1951

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Got a new error code Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
Usually this is an indication that Ebay requested that your account log in again later in the process, when Gixen is trying to place the bid.

I'm not sure of the chronology here, did you get the error before or after you verified your mobile number ?

I got the error before verifying the mobile number and I am STILL getting it AFTER. Gixen has developed a series of problems last two months (I see other users have the same problem).

Quote:

So when you say 'just'... 'entered three bids' are you meaning you set up the snipe(s) in question after you verified your number or that after you had seen this error on Gixen you then verified your number and successfully placed three bids manually on Ebay ?

My bids work perfectly directly on Ebay, it is the Gixen snipes that fail. You definitely have a problem.
2011eggy1951

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: I KNOW what the problem is! IT IS NOT Gixen's FAULT! Reply with quote

Ebay does not recognize the user/passwd combo the first time you connect. Using the same credentials a SECOND time WORKS fine. The error is on Ebay's side, not Gixen.
A fix would require Gixen to attempt to connect twice in a row.
If you have any pull with the geniuses at Ebay, you may be able to get them to correct the error. They are notorious for them.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: I KNOW what the problem is! IT IS NOT Gixen's FAULT!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.