Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Incorrect Gixen title caused purchase/cancel/refund

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FireBad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Incorrect Gixen title caused purchase/cancel/refund Reply with quote

Because of the bugs in Gixen that causes special punctuation to not be displayed correctly I won an auction that I thought was for Quantity 2 but instead turned out to be for only one item.

Item # 162437461227

Gixen showed the title as: "2 Intel Core i3-3220 SR0RG 3.3GHz Dual Core Processor"

but the title was actually: "#2~ Intel Core i3-3220 SR0RG 3.3GHz Dual Core Processor"

Please fix the issue in Gixen that causes punctuation to not be displayed correctly in Titles and Notes.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about this, this is unfortunate. However, you should look at the ebay listing - e.g. Gixen does not display item description and you would not purchase something without looking at it. And certainly not without looking at the title before scheduling it on Gixen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.