Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

not urgent! -incorrect win/lose data in bid history

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlyn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: not urgent! -incorrect win/lose data in bid history Reply with quote

My recent bid history has several hundred records in it. I recently noticed one item was listed twice, showing an incorrect result (I won the auction):

(item -6727) 3/9/17 07:02:35 AM PST 11.89 3.28 USD 0 ENDED 3/8/17 04:54:34 AM PST 3/8/17 05:45:02 PM PST
(item -6727) 3/9/17 07:02:35 AM PST 13.89 9.11 USD 0 BID UNDER ASKING PRICE
Why did I lose this auction? 3/8/17 05:45:03 PM PST 12/31/69 04:00:00 PM PST

So I randomly checked a few more records and found some others that showed I lost items that I'd actually won. I bid on all of these exclusively via Gixen. I did edit some bids but am not sure if any of the incorrect records were among the revised bids.

I'm reluctant to post details re: the item#, etc. as I'm still actively bidding with this seller, but I'd be glad to provide you the entire table with links to the auctions, etc. for error trapping or monitoring. I'd also be happy keep a record of which bids I edit, and any other actions you think might contribute to the errors. If you'd like to investigate, I'll go through the entire table of bids and ID which ones show correct/incorrect results.

I'm a longtime web Gixen user, and mirror subscriber since about 2013 (when I left BidRobot). I have one eBay account (about 15 yrs).
MacbookAir OS X 10.8.5

Thanks!
Deb
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you sometimes use Groups with your snipes?

Since grouped snipes are not Mirrored I'm just wondering whether the duplication of some records relates to them having been Mirrored snipes that had a different outcome on the different servers.. Of course, only one server can actually win an auction the other will always fail in some respect.
dlyn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply, Mark. No groups, just individual bids for separate items. It is odd, particularly the ones that report the auction lost when I won the item!
Deb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.