Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

cannaot determine combination of username and password

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joan richardson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject: cannaot determine combination of username and password Reply with quote

I can't seem to log in properly. I have tried using Gixen 3 times and even had my grandson put it in for me and it still will not work. I think there is some confusion in the system as to what my username is and now I've changed my password, thinking that is the problem, and it still will not list a proper username and password that matches. What am I doing wrong? Embarassed Embarassed
Rickajho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, are you using your eBay user name - not your e-mail address?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is my user name the identification name for my "shop" or is it my personal name. I have used both and I think that's where the confusion is.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the id you use to log in to Ebay... not the name of the shop you have associated with it and not your email address either.

There are more often issues if you have changed your password recently... if that is the case wait a day before trying again... this is so that Ebay knows you are not trying to hack hat Ebay account by changing the password in one location and then logging in from a completely different one (the Gixen server).

You must log into the web interface first, after that the Gixen Desktop Manager software can also be used, if you so desire.

If you continue not to be able to log in here on the web interface, please send an email to Mario direct at the support address given on the 'Contact' tab above, include your Ebay id in that email, but NOT your password.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:31 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.