Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

CANCELED - VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED BY EBAY - Issues

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maffer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:33 pm    Post subject: CANCELED - VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED BY EBAY - Issues Reply with quote

Hello All,

Got the 'CANCELED - VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED BY EBAY' message. Followed the walkthrough and all appeared fine. Worked for my next few snipes then back to the same issue again.

When I follow the walkthrough eBay asks me to verify I'm not a robot by entering the code but it asks me to do it each time I click on a link, and sometimes 4-5 times per click. Last time I then just removed the proxy and it worked for a few hours, but then it failed again.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Hygienicporridge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same, all my future listings for the next day and onwards stated the same message, one of them being E-Bay ref 272398468056. So I set up the Gixen socks for Chrome. I too had to put in a verifying code between two to five times per screen. that's every single screen i went to,to bid, look at a page, anything. Even if i tried to put in tracking for something that sold, i eventually got through to the page, put in the tracking number, clicked k, and it would then ask for verification to which I'd eventually get through, then it would take me back to my sales page which showed the tracking hadn't been entered. i've come on this morning, but cannot even get into E-Bay using Chrome, it just states: This site can’t be reached

The webpage at h,..................... might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_SOCKS_CONNECTION_FAILED

Although I can get into E-Bay on the IE browser, which I havent set up for the socks. I'm just off to search through prior advice given out on these pages.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me it looks like Mario will need to change the configuration of the Gixen socks proxy on the Gixen side... so I'd advise not using it till further notice.

Removing it from your browser will not degrade the actual sniping processes, it is not intended to be used more than to get you over an issue, in any case.
maffer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cupid.

I go through the process then remove the proxy and it appears to work for a couple of hours but then falls down again so something is wrong.

I'll hold off for a while and see what happens.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:30 am    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK,

Mario is aware of the issue and working to resolve it...
Hygienicporridge

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had set socks again due to all my future bids being cancelled. I re-input them all and a successful bid this morning. I've now removed the socks and can get into E-Bay, so appears all good.
Hygienicporridge

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to add, there's no grumbles here, it's a great service and overall i'd say i'm very happy with it, especially the response time to messages on this forum. I'll have to pay another amount for mirror just so you get some moolah (can't use the c*$h word). thanks. Smile
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apology, there was an issue that seems to be resolved now. Please try again now.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario, every ebay link I click on requires a verification code when using the proxy. But not without the proxy. Not getting any emails from ebay about unauthorized use, either.
johnelway

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have same problems with VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED BY EBAY since Oct 9th. Sometime it loops input #s forever and does not go through. snipe was ok until yesterday morning, but all transaction was canceled in afternoon.

Firefox and safari from PC. all of my 3 accounts of eBay.(only use for 2 accounts for sniping for months). Maybe Ebay detect my PC transaction has problems? or every PC transaction(iPad and iPhone works ok). Ebay customer support told me they have no problem with my account when i called.

Also I have other problems in same time on eBay, not snipe problem, but it was happened in same time. so anyone has same problems with PC?

1.when I try to ask a question to seller(when i select a topic such as combined shipping.), they don't open the message box to write the messages.
2.when i pay the payment with new checkout system which they have a pop up window to input paypal email and password, it will not open the popup window to input and freezing. I need to return the back page.If the eBay checkout page shows old version which has continue button to go to next page and input paypal account, it works.

When i used my iPad(iPhone), there is no problem.(no verification code required, i can pay for it, I can print the labels).
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a problem with captchas (verification codes) in the past few days, but it seems to be resolved now. My apology for that.

As for the proxy, this is no longer required, please turn it off.
Maffer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mario, will give it another go.
Monojo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using the proxy I am still getting verification requests after a couple of bids. Worries about scheduled bids now.

Item lost today was 152268969459

Thanks
monojo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just done a test snipe and all went fine, as a bonus I have a new lightning cable for GBP 1.35!
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

monojo,

As indicated by Mario above, please do not use the Gixen socks proxy any more.

Remove that configuration from your browser, it is not necessary for sniping.
Maffer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given it a go over the last 24 hours or so and no problems at all.

Thanks for the support, excellent.
Maffer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Issue has restarted today. Same as in the initial post, many failed snipes.

Any ideas?
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you find Ebay is doing if you re-enable the Gixen socks proxy as you did previously?
Maffer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
What do you find Ebay is doing if you re-enable the Gixen socks proxy as you did previously?

Then Gixen works BUT you get asked to input Captcha codes on each page. Currently accessing eBay via another browser to get around this.

Last time it worked for a few hours and then they started bouncing again. Will see what happens in the coming hours.
naptonboy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still getting verification request at every turn, have carried out the procedure with the proxy enabled "for a couple of days" as requested.

Where do i go from here?
maffer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it's failed again. Seems to be exactly the same problem as last time. The solution on the site works for a few hours and then it falls over again.

Last time I think looking back at the thread Mario did something to fix?
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like this might be a more general issue, as it was the last time Mario posted on this thread.

His most recent post is on this thread:

http://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8139
maffe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mark.

Not sure it's been fixed but I've had no issues for about 18 hours now so fingers crossed we are OK again.

If we are, thanks to whomever fixed it!
maffer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This issue is back again unfortunately. Exactly the same as in my first post on this thread.

Any ideas? Thanks
Maffer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To add, actually it seems to be a little different this time.

It seems to only occur for bids from about 10:30pm (UK time) onwards. Then when I enter a new bid in the morning it works again. Very strange.

Any ideas?
Blue0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repeated security code problem here too. Tried the gixen proxy and ebay keeps asking for a security code after every click. 4-5 times just to login and submit a bid.

Side issue: gixen.com/proxyconfig.txt is not working for me on Firefox. gixen.com/whatsmyip.php shows not connected. IIRC proxyconfig.txt did work fine last time I needed to use it, maybe a year ago. The gixen proxy now only works using manual config. Of course, I turn it off after, since manual config doesn't restrict the proxy to ebay and gixen.com.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that the problem recurs... I have had it myself... though only on the Main server... the Mirror has never had this issue, as yet, for any of my snipes.

Mario has previously stated that the issue is now more usually corrected by him changing the Gixen configuration... and not via individual users re verifying their accounts via the socks proxy... as used to be the case... that route is thus now much less effective than it used to be.

It is still possible that the recurrence is caused by the actions of individual Gixen users, that bring the Gixen IP(s) into disrepute with Ebay, but that is still open to debate...
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is back to normal again. I still see an occasional captcha, but they are rare overall.

I do not know why this happens, only ebay does. When it does happen I can usually "fix" it by trying different things, but this process is far from straightforward, and difficult to automate.
Maffer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mario.
noorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Security Code Chaos Reply with quote

[Note: I have been using the Gixen proxy.]

Wow! What is going on?
Over the last few days, with increasing frequency, I have been getting eBay we-need-you-to-enter-another-security-code captcha's. Today, during a little browsing and one manual purchase, I had to enter no less than forty. What the heck? When trying to pay for my purchase, I got into an endless stream of them, one after another. I persisted for over a dozen, gave up, killed off the Gixen proxy, got back on eBay, and paid without any problem.

I really like Gixen. But I hate having to enter security codes, and even more than that, I hate not knowing if I might miss an auction because of this -- Gixen or manually.

Can anyone offer any comfort or assistance? Be gentle please! Smile
Thank you!
avi29

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: CANCELED - VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED BY EBAY Reply with quote

I have a Gixen mirror subscription and received the following message for about 15 of my bids yesterday:
CANCELED - VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED BY EBAY

I clicked on the "Why did this snipe fail?" link but was unable to follow the instructions as I use Chrome and the instructions provided are for Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Can somebody please provide simple step-by-step instructions to fix this problem in Chrome?

Many thanks!
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what Mario has been saying... here and on other threads... just ignore the instructions for setting up and using the proxy... it isn't going to help you.

If you have it configured, un-configure it from your browser... it was only ever intended to be used on a temporary basis to get over verification issues specifically associated with your Ebay account... it is, evidently, currently associated with an IP address that Ebay has an issue with... and that Gixen is NOT using for sniping operations.
noorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop using the proxy... check. Whoops, I missed the memo.

Thank you.
avi29

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anybody help (see my question above)? Thank you
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

avi29, this was no caused by you. Please try again, no need to set a proxy.
mredsox89

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to be running into this problem regularly over the last few weeks. I've missed some snipes because of it, some go through even though it gives me the error message, and thus cancels my upcoming snipes.

I'm at a loss. I pay for the mirror service as well, but that doesn't seem to be helping.

I use Chrome on my Macbook for all my sniping, ebaying, etc. fwiw
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mredsox89 wrote:
some go through even though it gives me the error message

mredsox89 wrote:
I pay for the mirror service as well, but that doesn't seem to be helping.

These two statements are contradictory, it is because you have the Mirror that even though you get the failure message on some auctions on the Main server they still go through.

If you look on the Mirror tab, you will most likely see that this is the case.

Do you always enter your password correctly when you log on to Ebay, or do you sometimes make a mistake?..

( as an aside, as I did last night, by starting up the Gixen Desktop Manager for the first time in about a year, having had my credentials saved in it, and forgetting that some six months ago I had to change my Ebay password...)
mredsox89

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
mredsox89 wrote:
some go through even though it gives me the error message

mredsox89 wrote:
I pay for the mirror service as well, but that doesn't seem to be helping.

These two statements are contradictory, it is because you have the Mirror that even though you get the failure message on some auctions on the Main server they still go through.

If you look on the Mirror tab, you will most likely see that this is the case.

Do you always enter your password correctly when you log on to Ebay, or do you sometimes make a mistake?..

( as an aside, as I did last night, by starting up the Gixen Desktop Manager for the first time in about a year, having had my credentials saved in it, and forgetting that some six months ago I had to change my Ebay password...)

Good point, it does seem like the mirror is helping. Last night I had a bunch of snipes go off. One was won by the mirror, another said verification code error, which cancelled the rest of my snipes. But I won them all because of the mirror.

But I'm still not sure why I get the verification code required error sometimes but not all the time. I've definitely missed out on some snipes because of this, and it hadn't been an issue more than once or twice in the last 3-4 years.

I have changed my password trying to fix this and made sure it was correct on both Ebay and Gixen, but that hasn't helped
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changing credentials is more likely to make the problem worse, not better... because that is exactly what an account hack looks like... which is actually what Ebay are trying to prevent... their aim is not to disrupt sniping services, that is just a consequence.

Currently, it is best to allow Mario the scope to tackle this issue from the Gixen server side, for all Gixen users... and allow the Mirror server to work for you as often as is practical (Grouped snipes are not Mirrored).

Last edited by Cupid on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
mredsox89

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
Changing credentials is more likely to make the problem worse, not better... because that is exactly what an account hack looks like... which is actually what Ebay are trying to prevent... their aim is not to disrupt sniping services, that is just a consequence.

Currently, it is best to allow Mario the scope to tackle this issue from the Gixen server side, for all Gixen users... and allow the Mirror server to work for you as often is is practical (Grouped snipes are not Mirrored).

Yea, I hadn't changed my ebay PW is a long time so I was due for a change anyways. Though it seems like it did indeed make it worse.

Thankfully the mirror service has saved me on most, but i'll occasionally have snipes cancelled because a prior one didn't work, which sucks, so I just have to stay on top of it a little but more

Thanks for the help so far!
Katdes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having same problem, eBay verification code required could not log in,

Have purchaed mirror but still the same lost 3 auctions because of this
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katdes,

Are you getting the same status on the Mirror tab, or are your snipes Grouped and hence not Mirrored?
Katdes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
Katdes,

Are you getting the same status on the Mirror tab, or are your snipes Grouped and hence not Mirrored?

Same on mirror, first two on normal, 3rd on mirror

Katdes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should add all are non-grouped

Also tried 282341724470 sange problem on both main and mirror
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katdes,

I notice that all those auctions are located in the UK, is that an indication that you are also located in the UK ?

If so, have you set your target (on the settings page) to be the UK site ?

It isn't necessary to have your bids placed on the site most closely associated with your home location, but I would advise it.

Having this error on both the Main and Mirror, to me indicates that in this case Ebay may have taken sanctions against your account, in order to ascertain that it is indeed you attempting to log in from a new location.

Have you entered your password incorrectly, in any context, not just via Gixen, over the past few weeks? Or have you changed the location that you log in from considerably over the same time period ?

If none of the above rings any bells, then I would suggest contacting Mario direct via email at the support address given on the 'Contact' tab above, including your Ebay id (but not your password) in that email, and asking if he has any further advice about what action you should take in order to try to prevent these Captchas being applied to the logins from your account via the Gixen servers.
Katdes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I'm in the UK and I've set the settings to UK prior to all these listings

Only other thing I can think of is I put the eBay password in five times incorrectly yesterday on gixen, it was a reset by admin so maybe that was a problem other than that nothing else rings any bells
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, entering a password incorrectly, anywhere, not just via Gixen can cause this.

That is what I would suspect is the cause.

Provided you don't get your password wrong any more Ebay usually lift the sanction after a day or so.

If it isn't sorted out by Monday, then I would try emailing Mario, as I suggested above.
Katdes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it's working now appears to have of sorted itself out

Probably due to gixen wrong password that was a problem as you stated above
murraymatzner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Verification code required by eBay, could not log in today Reply with quote

Ebay Item number 122344686562. I have never seen this before... I use Gixen a lot.

Winning bid at 13 Feb 2017 at 1:28:36PM PST

Awfully disappointing.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

murraymatzner,

Did you get 'VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED' as the status on both the Main and Mirror tabs ?
at0micandy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:21 am    Post subject: Verification code required by eBay, could not log in Reply with quote

today on auction 222402079691 the main won my bid, but the mirror got Verification code required by eBay, could not log in - worried now that any future snipes may fail Sad
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at0micandy,

It is unusual for the Mirror to get this issue... I'm sure if your experience is not isolated that Mario will look into it and configure things differently in order to fix it.
murraymatzner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:20 pm    Post subject: VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED Reply with quote

Mark, you asked

murraymatzner,

Did you get 'VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED' as the status on both the Main and Mirror tabs ?

I don't know anything about mirror tabs because I don't use mirror.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These issues (captchas) are usually temporary and limited to (Gixen outbound IP, username) combination. So having mirror actually helps with this.
At0micandy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:35 am    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
at0micandy,

It is unusual for the Mirror to get this issue... I'm sure if your experience is not isolated that Mario will look into it and configure things differently in order to fix it.

Thank you - as always very happy with the service and no complaints from me. Smile
murraymatzner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:57 am    Post subject: Verification code required by eBay Reply with quote

Okay, Mark, you say that Mario has already looked into it. The next day, Mario says that there is indeed a problem with Mirror.

I say that I don't use Mirror. Mario says it is better to use Mirror...

It would be good if the two of you made sense.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assumed the he must have looked into it to be posting about it on another thread but not mentioning any specific issues with the Mirror server... I was wrong... So perhaps he had not noticed that Mirror had an issue of this nature, after all... it's good that he is most definitely looking into it now though as a result of our posts.

I've always promoted the use of the Mirror server, I can't see any inconsistency between myself and Mario there, please explain.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

murraymatzner, this issue is resolved now, both servers work fine now.

When I said it's better to have mirror, I meant "to have mirror subscription". Even when mirror server has an issue, there is still no downside to having mirror subscription. Mirror server will in such cases not work, but mirror subscription = main + mirror.

Does it make sense now?
murraymatzner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: CANCELED - VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED BY EBAY Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
I assumed the he must have looked into it to be posting about it on another thread but not mentioning any specific issues with the Mirror server... I was wrong... So perhaps he had not noticed that Mirror had an issue of this nature, after all... it's good that he is most definitely looking into it now though as a result of our posts.

I've always promoted the use of the Mirror server, I can't see any inconsistency between myself and Mario there, please explain.

You incorrectly assumed what Mario was doing. You said that you were wrong... you already explained it.

mario wrote:
murraymatzner, this issue is resolved now, both servers work fine now.

When I said it's better to have mirror, I meant "to have mirror subscription". Even when mirror server has an issue, there is still no downside to having mirror subscription. Mirror server will in such cases not work, but mirror subscription = main + mirror.

Does it make sense now?

Nice theoretical, Mario, but not real world. Main didn't work for me. People said that Mirror didn't work... Main that doesn't work + mirror that doesn't work cannot = success. The statement that "Even when mirror server has an issue, there is still no downside to having mirror subscription" most certainly was not true. It could theoretically be true in some cases, of course, but I am not some cases... I am a stamp collector who lost a stamp that I haven't seen offerred in years... and I lost it with a Gixen snipe bid that would have been successful if software had functioned.

I know that you both wish to promote Mirror, but without knowing the reason for the software or hardware glitch, no, it doesn't make sense. What makes sense is that BOTH Main and Mirror were having problems.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't a software failure, because the solution is invariably to change the configuration. That is where the snipes are directed from for particular users... the software itself doesn't get changed, at all, in those circumstances.. and as Mario has previously explained the nature of the changes he has to make when issues occur make it unlikely that it will ever be possible to automate them.

I asked you to explain where the inconsistency in promoting the use of the Mirror server lay. There isn't one because none of what I wrote gave any advice that anyone should desist from use of either Gixen server, no matter what Mario may, or may not, be working on.

Mario also explained earlier today that, most often, the Ebay block, that we are talking about here, is associated both with the IP address from which the bid is submitted and the id of the Ebay user.

Thus it is not the case that if one server is failing for a particular id, that the other will also fail for that same Ebay id.

So there is most certainly always an advantage to having both the Main and the Mirror working on your snipes.

It is made quite clear that there are no guarantees... and even less so if you choose not to support the site by even contributing towards the costs of running it for the benefit of all, with a Mirror subscription.
murraymatzner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: CANCELED - VERIFICATION CODE REQUIRED BY EBAY Reply with quote

[/quote]It is made quite clear that there are no guarantees... and even less so if you choose not to support the site by even contributing towards the costs of running it for the benefit of all, with a Mirror subscription
Quote:

Oh, so it's my fault that it didn't work... Thank you for your opinion.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's anybody's 'fault' it would be the person, at Ebay, that chose to set up their site to require users to periodically authenticate their use of their Ebay accounts via the use of Captchas which an automated service like Gixen couldn't possibly interpret and thus bypass.

I'm just pointing out that contrary to your argument, a Mirror subscription is of benefit to all Gixen users.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.