Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

just a hi and thanks you for everything

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rixstaa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:14 am    Post subject: just a hi and thanks you for everything Reply with quote

Been using gixen from basicly day 1 and it has save me alot of money and won me some bargains.
I want to appologise that I dont donate, I come from very poor back ground and struggle with employment so really sorry I cant help donate.
Even though im a struggler, gixens been here for me for free and has helped me out lots. back in the day people were selling bots and what not "imo scams" and that was pretty much the only way to snipe except gixen.

no downloads, no apps, no problems. its almost hard to believe even till this day.

I hope it generates you income some way and I really thank you for all the years of reliable service you have gave me.

THANK YOU!!!!

p.s. just for new people contenplating using gixen.
It may seem a bit risky and look risky, ya know handing over your details and into your financials, all for free? seems to good to be true right? not really im sure they earn money threw other means such as advertising and what not aswell as the odd donation.
If it aint earning money by now id really want to know why as these guys were 1 of the 1st or if not the 1st ebay snipers that didnt require downloads and a bunch of personal info.
it does look to good to be true but honestly, ive used this place on n off since day 1 and im only here as I feel bad for all the help ive had and done nothing back. If I ever come into stable finances i will donate every wom item. but as it stand im foowkd lol and I totaly appreciate and want you to know how much I appreciate this place..

not does it help me get my items as cheap as possible, it takes away having to stop up late,getting into bidding wars and is genuine help to easy ebaying. tbh im suprised ebay aint bought this place.

anyway ranted enough.
thank you, you have no idea how grateful i am and if you a buyer reading this that has good stabel income, plz go donate to them as these guys deserve everything the can get for this place and id hate to see it ever stop.
take care
pe2dave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:27 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

LIke the first poster, a general thanks for a simple, very effective service that has saved me money.

I have purchased a 'mirror' (though to be honest I'm not sure what that does) - just wanted to give a little back.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pe2dave,

The 'Mirror' is so called because it is a copy of the main service on a separate server, in a different location.

So, you have two independent servers in different locations working to try to place your snipes. The result being an increase in the reliability of the overall service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.