Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Is it possible to add ebay.ph?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lynxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Is it possible to add ebay.ph? Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new to bidding on ebay and had a lot of frustrations getting outbid at the last 10 seconds. Is it possible to add ebay.ph to the supported sites?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you select the 'Settings' button after you have logged in you can already set your 'country setting' to be the Philippines, it is the first option. That changes where the links point on the snipes page.

You can't change the target site to be the Philippines, which is the site where the bids are actually placed, but because Ebay provides global access to the listings on all sites you will find that you are able to use Gixen just bidding via the American site... You can manage all your purchases via any of their satellite sites though.
lynxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked this because for some reason unknown me, I can't seem to bid using ebay.com. I can bid with ebay.ph.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please can you provide an example auction number that you are not able to bid on on either ebay.com or ebay.de.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:57 pm    Post subject:

lynxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It says I have a pending payment but I can bid through ebay.ph. I also won 3 auctions from this user using ebay.ph.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That auction has now finished, but I can still add it as a snipe to Gixen.

What makes you think Gixen would not be able to place a bid on that auction via Ebay.com?

Did you have it scheduled as a snipe, and if so what was the status that Gixen gave the snipe after the auction had completed?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.