Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Email notification.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: Email notification. Reply with quote

Amazing program.

I think it would be interesting that the program notified by e-mail if someone has exceeded your maximum bid before the end of the sale.

This option is possible in new versions?

Thank's
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This option is available if you have a Mirror subscription.

You need to enable it on the 'Settings' page that you get to after logging in here, by pressing the 'Settings' button near the top of the snipes page.

This option is known as 'Notifications for your account'.
Michael

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:40 am    Post subject: Email notification Reply with quote

This is a useful feature, but it would be even more useful if the email notification included (1) a link to Gixen so that I can quickly adjust my bid if I want to; and (2) a direct link to the item on eBay so that I can take another look at the item to see whether I really want it at all.

Another suggestion is an email notification once a day to remind me of auctions in my snipe list that are ending in the next 24 hours (similar to the reminder that eBay send for items in my watch list).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.