Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Group Edit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frozenpk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:03 pm    Post subject: Group Edit Reply with quote

I really like Gixen; and I use it all the way. I am considering to buy the mirror service next week, but there is only one problem for me. If I 'bid' on multiple auctions with the 'same' item, and I want them all; I set a price at first. But later I see that I have to bid more to get those items. Now I have to edit for 50 auctions all the prices again and again and that is very frustrating. The webservice is less handy because of the scrolling to do everything apart, but the desktop programming takes a huge time to refresh everytime so I can only change 1 item in 30 secons; times 50 = 25 minutes. About a half hour only for changing some items. That is not very comfortable.

I hope this function comes fast, either in the web version; or in the desktop.

Thank you in advance.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For that amount of editing you might want to consider using the upload facility... that is where you present a file that contains details of your snipes... but I think you probably need a Mirror subscription before that facility is available to you.
frozenpk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not working; I have to delete all the items first, before I can add them. And how can I construct the csv file? Ain't that a lot of work? (Just if you know that all the item Id's are in gixen, so I have to copy/export them first.)
Newbie12345

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also be interested in a 'mass edit' button.
I often import my watchlist and then it takes a lot of time to edit every single item with a price. I think (hope) it should be quite easy to select all the items and do a mass edit.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my experience of programming web applications... I don't think it as easy as you would hope/expect to move from the way it works now to the way you would prefer it to operate.

However, my experience is rather old, so there may be easier ways than there used to be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.