Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

How often do you guys win?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ericarzou81

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:53 pm    Post subject: How often do you guys win? Reply with quote

So I get that Gixen places a bid in the last 5 seconds of of the auction but what if someone places one after. I just want to know how often you guys win using Gixen. Thanks.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The amount of research that you do into the value of items, and thus the maximum amount that you set for your snipes is of much greater significance than whether you schedule your snipes at 12 seconds before the auction end or at 3.

When I see later bids than my own I know that someone else has decided, before my bid is placed, that they are going to bid the amount they do... if their amount is higher than my maximum then they win, if not I still do... either way I am happy since I have bid the absolute maximum that I was willing to pay anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.