Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Please make a select all button id it is easy nuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Another suggestion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Please make a select all button id it is easy nuff Reply with quote

I just bought a subscription and I am very happy minus a few facts

1.) you cannot import a watch list if you already bid on the item I bid on the items before i knew this so I have to copy and paste item numbers into CSV form no big deal

2.) when you do add the items from your watch list you have to add your bid price to each item individually like click edit and then change bidding price is there no way to mass bid the exact same price on each individual item without editing each individually.

Is there a way and i am missing it?

3.) There is no clicker button to select all items in your bid list. i have to click on each box individually. and then click delete all if i want to delete all. Can you install clicker to select all like emails and such have?
been waiting

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any answer?

Title supposed to read If it easy enough.
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.) Yes, this a known defect.

2.) No, there is no way to mass edit with s single page.

3.) There is no way to select all toggle buttons... However, there is an option to delete all snipes in one go at the bottom of the 'Settings' page, look for 'Delete all your scheduled snipes'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.