Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

UNKNOWN ERROR 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robb-crg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: UNKNOWN ERROR 2 Reply with quote

I received an UNKNOWN ERROR 2 on my first try using GIXEN. When the error is viewed the core page data looks fine, although the header data is rather confusing. My maximum bid was well above the current so that isn't the problem.

Any ideas of how I should do things different in the future to avoid this problem? If you need additional details let me know.

Thanks
juangrande

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario might need to take a closer look: email him at <support@gixen.com> with your userID and a description of the problem.

If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
--- Yogi Berra
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, this happens sometimes, and I don't know why. Instead of bid confirmation page, ebay returns the process to the beginning, returning the listing page.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting thing is though, when this happens, it happens for several snipes in a row, regardless of users and auctions in question. So it could be an ebay related thing, or I have a glitch somewhere (cookies being deleted from temp dir). I'll investigate this further.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:
An interesting thing is though, when this happens, it happens for several snipes in a row, regardless of users and auctions in question. So it could be an ebay related thing, or I have a glitch somewhere (cookies being deleted from temp dir). I'll investigate this further.

Mario,

I do on occasion bid manually when prices appraoch my maximum... I noticed this happen once to me... I continued to bid again and it went through the second time... I also think its an eBay glitch that has only occured recently.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response. It was an unfortunate glitch as I missed the opportunity. On the other hand without Gixen I would never have had a chance, so I figure it's like all things Ebay, you win some you loose some! I have a number of bids pending in Gixen, I am hopeful they will work.

My next bid did not result in an error, it was unsuccessful because the current bid exceeded my maximum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.