Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen is horrible it is ruining my life.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
isbn0446

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject: Gixen is horrible it is ruining my life. Reply with quote

I have a complaint about Gixen; whoever created it [Mario] is the devil and should consider contributing toward my monthly bills.
This program, if set and left alone; provided you really want the item, will win most of the time. It wins so often I have to wonder how to feed my family and pay the bills.
I am hooked on the damn program because everything I see, I want and now I have the means to get it.
Good hearted Curses on you Mario.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you reduce the amount that you are willing to pay for things you will find that you win fewer of them.

This was the only solution that I was able to come to after I discovered this service... my buying price dropped by about a third almost over night.
mini man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, by Gixen I make very serious money. I buy things and resell them. Thanks Mario!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.