Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

What a joke this is

View previous topic :: View next topic  
62iain62

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:25 am    Post subject: What a joke this is Reply with quote

This was pointless it did not work I wont be back,EVER.Well pissed off
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the item number? Let me see what happened.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REALLY NOT INTERESTED YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE THIS WAS A FARCE,THERE IS A PLACE WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE THAT IS WHERE THIS CRAP SHOULD RESIDE I CAN DO JUST AS SHT BY MYSELF
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I wasn't lazy, so I looked it up by your IP address, and found only one snipe imported from your watchlist. You never edited it and set your maximum bid after importing it, so your maximum bid stayed set at 0.00.

Obviously, the status of the snipe at the auction end was "BID UNDER ASKING PRICE".

Now feel free to let me know what it was really that Gixen did wrong? Was it not clear enough that you have to edit and set the maximum price after importing items from the watchlist?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:20 pm    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evidently since you posted twice you were interested enough to come back and read the response.

If, however, you are not prepared to make clear what issue you have with the site, then your outburst just appears petty to the rest of the users here that continue to enjoy the use of this fantastic service, some of us for many years...

Not that I am suggesting that our views are any more valid than yours... just that they represent considerably more usage than you are claiming to have.

So, are you prepared to help make things better or are you of the opinion that throwing slurs and preposterous claims from the sidelines is somehow either clever or funny?
ALWAYSSNIPING

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:20 am    Post subject: ME THINKS - A SOUR COMPETITOR Reply with quote

ho hum - another one bites the dust. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
mobinh

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you really human, Mario?

Very Happy

Because seriously, I have never seen any admin take so much trash talk and remain calm. I don't give out compliments often but you truly are inspiring. This makes two compliments in less than 10 minutes.
mobinh

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:
Well, I wasn't lazy, so I looked it up by your IP address, and found only one snipe imported from your watchlist. You never edited it and set your maximum bid after importing it, so your maximum bid stayed set at 0.00.

Obviously, the status of the snipe at the auction end was "BID UNDER ASKING PRICE".

Now feel free to let me know what it was really that Gixen did wrong? Was it not clear enough that you have to edit and set the maximum price after importing items from the watchlist?

I don't understand this part. If, on my Gixen dashboard in front of an ebay item, it has my desired amount in the "Bid" column e.g. 120.00 and it says SCHEDULED in the "Status" column, then that means my snipe is setup correctly, right?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mobinh,

That is correct, your snipe is set correctly. If you import your snipes from your ebay watchlist (many users do this), the maximum bid is initially set to 0.00 until you edit it.
mobinh

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Mario.
miacocinella

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mobinh wrote:
Are you really human, Mario?

Very Happy

Because seriously, I have never seen any admin take so much trash talk and remain calm. I don't give out compliments often but you truly are inspiring. This makes two compliments in less than 10 minutes.

It really is hard to believe in Mario's patience Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.