Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

THANKS !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nic's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: THANKS ! Reply with quote

First of all : Sorry for bad english, french speaker, but i use the english version of Gixen.

So i've used gixen for about 1 week, and i've just done my 1 year subscription because Gixen deserve it !

What i really like is that you dont ask for money, wich make me want to give you money. (on other site you have to pay, and i dont like it, because yeah, they ask for money. you dont !)

So, i just wanna say thank you to all the people that work on Gixen for what you make ! and please never stop !

Also, where is the "donate button" ? Every time i win auction that i really 'd like to win i just wanna give gixen a little bit of money, so i'm thinking of making times to time donnation.

Any way, THANKS AGAIN !
lugnut

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: thanks much! Reply with quote

Me too, I was looking for the donate button.

Gixen works well for me because it helps me maintain objectivity about the price I want to pay. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but either way I stick with my price.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.