Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

First-time user. So easy and useful!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KpalimeGirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: First-time user. So easy and useful! Reply with quote

For our 24th wedding anniversary, I've been bidding on 24 Jerry Garcia ties for my husband. I started to buy them by sniping manually, but was getting tired of being tied to the computer so much. I saw mention of Gixen in an eBay forum and trepidatiously tried it out. Gixen awed me -- and it has given me my life back!

The huge added benefit: sometimes I have placed bids on eBay early only to regret it later. Gixen allows me to have my cake and eat it too -- I can pick out the item early on and get it ready for bidding, but still withdraw my choice if I change my mind.

Thank you!
KpalimeGirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: now using Mirror Reply with quote

I've been using your service so much these past couple weeks that I added Mirror today. I love having a comments section. Thank you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your support is much appreciated KpalimeGirl, Mirror membership not only provides you with some useful extra features... more importantly it helps ensure that the site remains maintained (by Mario) to a high standard, and available to the whole Gixen community.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.