Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen Won the Bid but Doesn't Show Status in Window

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forrest Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Gixen Won the Bid but Doesn't Show Status in Window Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Just won a bid for some jewelry for my wife. I used Gixen and it worked like a charm and snipped another bid.

The weird part is that Gixen does not show me as winning this bid. All it shows is the top amount (mine) and the status that the auction ended.

Previous to this, I had changed my bid amount to a higher one. I did this a full half hour before the bid ended. Anyone know what happened?

Thanks in advance.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forrest, can you please post here (or email me if you want to keep it private) the item number? I will investigate what happened.
Forrest Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Just Sent Reply with quote

Hi Mario,

Just sent you an email with the ebay item number. Thanks for you help!

-forrest
Forrest Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Any Word Yet? Reply with quote

Just wondering if you were able to track down the cause for what happened described in my original post.

Thanks.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Any Word Yet?

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I responded to your email:

In some (rare) circumstances it can take up to a minute after auction end to update the status, and it seems that you deleted this snipe (or edited via refresh) around 30 seconds after auction end.
Forrest Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Hi Mario,

Seems that the email you sent me was lost somehow. But just the same, thanks for the answer. Btw, great product and great customer service.

How many companies can say that the head of operations and coding personally responds to your questions? So far, I can only think of one...Gixen. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.