Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

My bid didn't show up?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiff.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: My bid didn't show up? Reply with quote

Ha well of course this is my first time using Gixen. So I set up a snipe for item number 220666830509. So I bid $42 (australian). Which actually happened to be the winning price, though not by me. And I put the offset at 3 seconds. Then at that 3 second point, the price was 41 dollars. But my bid never showed up. I'm not sure exactly why, unless 3 seconds is not enough? Or was it something else?
I just gotta know for next time. Thankss. =]
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The price was already 42.00 51 seconds before auction end, and you have to meet minimum bid increment requirement... Hence the minimum required bid at the auction end time was 53.00.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look at the bid history you can see that the price was already $42 at the time Gixen would have been trying to submit your bid.

eBay wil only accept bids that are at least one increment above the current auction price, hence you bid could not be placed.
Tiff.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohkay, I see. The timing doesn't really matter. Just the highest bid overall. Thanks.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.