Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

It's all over and I don't know what happened

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shazzade

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: It's all over and I don't know what happened Reply with quote

Iput a snipe in and was not able to check its progress until today. There is nothing. I obviously didn't win as there is no record of it in my ebay account, but having said that there is no record of a bid being put in at all by me. Now I can't find the item so I have no idea what happened. Is there anyway to get the item number so I can check on ebay? I guess with hindsight, I should have put a watch on it, but I didn't think that it would just disappear afterwards. Can you help please? Thank you for your time and effort.

Regards, Shazzade
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked the logs. You bid on two items. One of them seller ended early. The other one your bid was under asking price. If you need more detailed info email me.

P.S. As mentioned before, snipes are archived (and passwords deleted) 48 hours after auction ends, this is why you can no longer see these snipes.
shazzade

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: It's all over and I don't know what happened Reply with quote

Thanks for your help. I have put in another snipe on another item , but have made sure I clicked the "watch this item" button so I can go back later to see how it ended and for how much. If you can tell me what price that last one sold for I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your time and effort. It is very much appreciated.

All the best, Shazzade
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I responded to your email, will not post that info in the forum.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.