Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

virgin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
del2000

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: virgin Reply with quote

Used your service for the 1st time today and won the item,great service,keep up the good work Very Happy [color=blue][/color]
Oli1983uk

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Used it today for the first time and worked great and will now be using it for another auction that finishes just as I leave work.
davebla

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard about this site through a friend and used it for the first time and loved it. Won my item while I was sleeping. Thanks for offering such a great free service. I will be recomending this site to everyone.
sushi_16au

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: New user!!! Reply with quote

I found this site by doing a Google search and was a bit worried and sceptical when I saw it was free. But after reading a lot of the posts on this message board I gave it a go and am completely converted!! It's wonderful, I wish I knew about it before. In fact I had never even heard of sniping and would often wonder why I would lose an auction in the last 10secs.

Thank you so much
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: New user!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.