Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Giving you a backlink

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fredrc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Giving you a backlink Reply with quote

Hi, I see all the talk about providing a backlink, and I did just set up a link on my homepage to gixen.com, but I can't find anywhere on your site to let you know about my link??? I have logged in and have scheduled one bid. But I can't find any "donation" or "backlink" information in my logged in area Like I have read about in past posts.

Hmm, thats strange, now I just realized I don't see the h-t-t-p-s (I put in the dashes to get through the posting filter) protocol being used on your site. I always thought that was required for a secure connection.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will see the instruction on how to place a backlink only after you win your first auction. I think my idea about that was to ask people for the backlink only after they had some use of Gixen. Smile

Gixen is using SSL to transmit the password. After that session id is generated and plain HTTP is used with this unique, one time session id. If you use Gmail, you probably saw something like this before.
Fredrc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Thanks much. I just won my first auction and found the info Reply with quote

I was excited to find the free service with all the rave reviews and I was convinced it would work perfectly. And it did!. No more sniping, from now on I will be gixening Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.