Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Won't Accept Snipe Listing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
av8r3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:37 pm    Post subject: Won't Accept Snipe Listing Reply with quote

I received this message in red on the top of my snipe page when I tried to add this item (see below message). This is the first time I have not been able to add a snipe. Any idea what the problem is?

"Could not add this item 284007546657 Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.(2)."
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can add this one via the web interface without any issues.

Make sure you have the format of the bid amount correct.

What target site do you have set on your Settings page ?
mistiboxer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:34 pm    Post subject: cant post a snipe Reply with quote

i was getting a lot of RED at the top where it couldn't post my snipe just lke this person.. i tried everything to make it behave! made sure no () on the item number.. good bid amount... nothing looked wrong! i am posting from the web page.

item that is messed up is:

mine was saying something about the array...
mistiboxer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:38 pm    Post subject: continuation of my post... Reply with quote

what it said:
Error: array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Error: array ( 'errorId' => 11001, 'domain' => 'API_BROWSE', 'category' => 'REQUEST', 'message' => 'The specified item Id was not found.', )
Could not add this item (264857900981)(1, -1).
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:38 pm    Post subject: continuation of my post...

Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an Ebay defect, when the seller has their Holiday settings enabled, as indicated by it saying:

'The seller is away until 18 Sep, 2020. Add this item to your watchlist to keep track of it.'

at the top of the listing.

The most recent thread on this (that Mario has responded to) is this one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.