Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Import Watch List

View previous topic :: View next topic  
merrieengland

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:39 am    Post subject: Import Watch List Reply with quote

Is it possible to import a watch list from the web site? I don't see any import button (Firefox/OSx).
merrieengland

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: Import Watch List Reply with quote

merrieengland wrote:
Is it possible to import a watch list from the web site? I don't see any import button (Firefox/OSx).

When I first login, I see a page where there is no import button. If I log in a second time without first logging out, then I see a different web page that does have the import buttons?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By
Quote:
OSx
do you mean on a Mac ?

But then I don't understand why you would use Firefox on a Mac ?

Is it possible for you to get some screen shots and put them on an image hosting site, that you can provide links to (without the http part) so that someone else can see what you are seeing ?
merrieengland

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:16 am    Post subject: Import Watch List Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
By
Quote:
OSx
do you mean on a Mac ?

But then I don't understand why you would use Firefox on a Mac ?

Is it possible for you to get some screen shots and put them on an image hosting site, that you can provide links to (without the http part) so that someone else can see what you are seeing ?

A couple of screenshots linked below. Yes, a MAC. I get the same result with Chrome. The browser flavour doesn't seem relevant.

'h t t p s : / /' replaced with '_' or else it gets blocked.

_drive.google.com/file/d/1G9yC6TgO26l_NZ8qYiEfnXOSPyP_YFdN/view?usp=sharing
_drive.google.com/file/d/14oskt6NTH7q2AJwh_Nq4wD1n66NKXwju/view?usp=sharing
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:16 am    Post subject: Import Watch List

Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so the second one, without the 'Import Watch List' that is all off to the left looks to me like the mobile version of the site.

So for some reason Gixen is detecting that you are on a mobile device in that instance.

Do you get similar results using Apples own browser ?
merrieengland

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:39 am    Post subject: Import Watch List Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
OK, so the second one, without the 'Import Watch List' that is all off to the left looks to me like the mobile version of the site.

So for some reason Gixen is detecting that you are on a mobile device in that instance.

Do you get similar results using Apples own browser ?

You are quite right. I am getting directed to the mobile site. The browser type does not make a difference. I can see this in the URL which I had not noticed before. Now I need to look into why this is happening.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Chris
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know the criteria that Gixen is using to decide whether or not you are using a mobile device, so if you can't figure it out I suggest contacting Mario direct via email at the support address given on the Contact tab above, and perhaps direct him to this thread if there is an answer that could be useful to the whole community.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.