Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Changing dollar amount

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolfpuppy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:43 pm    Post subject: Changing dollar amount Reply with quote

This is a newbie question, I am sure, but how does one change the dollar amount for an on-going auction? I had entered an amount after the item number, then decided to up the dollar amount a bit. I clicked edit, but nothing seemed to happen. I tried to manually change the dollar amount in the box, but couldn't. I eventually had to delete and re-do the entries, item number and the new dollar amount I wanted. I seem to remember when I used this serviced before that there was a way to do that, but it has been a long time and I have forgotten. What is it that I am doing wrong or am missing here? Thanks in advance for your help.
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After you push the 'Edit' button on the right of the snipe display, the snipe amount field that you can change is in the place where you normally add snipes, which by default is at the bottom of the list of snipes. To save the changes you have made you then need to push the 'Modify' button which is to the right of the editable area, where he 'Add' button would normally be.
wolfpuppy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I will try that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.