Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

the edit and delete boxes don't work for me

View previous topic :: View next topic  
loto3621

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:21 am    Post subject: the edit and delete boxes don't work for me Reply with quote

Hi, the edit and delete boxes don't work for me; I can not delete or edit Gixen any of the auctions I have put, I want to edit once it has exceeded the limit I put and delete any that I put in error.
can you help me, thanks.
loto3621

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:32 am    Post subject: los cuadros de edición y eliminación no funcionan para mí Reply with quote

I select the auction box that I want to modify and click on the boxes to edit or delete and they turn blue but it does nothing else and the shooter continues its course.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you aware that on Gixen you don't edit snipes in place, the editable fields are either at the top or bottom of the list of snipes, here on the web interface?

Which interface are you using, the web interface by logging in here, the Gixen Desktop Manager, or one of the Apps on a mobile phone ?

Are you getting any error messages when you try to do this ?

Can you provide a step by step explanation as to what you are doing and what is unexpected about what then happens ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utilizo la interfaz web en windows 10.
Selecciono el articulo que tengo ya metido en el tirador para modificarlo o eliminarlo y pulso en editar, el recuadro se marca con borde azul, pero no hace nada más, y con el boton eliminar tambien pasa lo mismo.
no me deja ni modificar ni eliminar.
----------------------------------------
I use the web interface in windows 10.
  I select the article that I have already put in the handle to modify or eliminate it and click on edit, the box is marked with a blue border, but it does nothing else, and with the delete button the same thing also happens.
It doesn't let me modify or delete.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:24 pm    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To edit you do not need to select the toggle to the left of the snipe.

You need to push the 'Edit' button to the right; then the whole snipe should turn red.

You don't edit the values within the red area of the snipe. You need to look for the editable fields which are either below all your snipes (the default) or above them (if you have a Mirror subscription and have changed the appropriate field vale on the Settings page).

Once you have changed the value you then need to press the 'Modify' button, which is to the right of the editable fields, for your changes to take effect.

To delete a snipe there are two options, either you push the 'Delete' button to the right of the snipe, or alternatively you first select the toggle button to the left of the snipe and then you push the Red cross at the top of that column. The second method allows you to delete many items at the same time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, Thanks, I already found the problem halfway,
- to delete: after the delete box turns blue, press on the upper red cross again. I already deleted what I wanted.
- to edit: pressing the edit button the sniper did not turn red, as it indicates and did not let me edit, I tried removing the ad blocker and now it tells me: sorry, this article is already present and I still can't edit, but I removed the sniper and created it again. Thanks for your help. Smile Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.