Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Automatic shipping price in custom note

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DBBGBA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:38 pm    Post subject: Automatic shipping price in custom note Reply with quote

It would be really cool to have a setting to enable the custom note field to be automatically filled with the auction shipping costs. This way when importing a bunch of auctions it's easier to know how much each will eventually end up being.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There already is a field in every snipe with a link:

S&H: ?.? CUR (View Shipping Information)

Admittedly it doesn't work at all for international shipping amounts, which I complained about years ago (when it was introduced) which, I guess, is never going to get fixed by Ebay.
DBBGBA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man I never saw it!

It doesn't seem to be working all the time though. I'm in the US and I have two items on my list right now, both from the US. One shows that field the other doesn't.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, that would be something that Mario should look into, can you provide an example item number where that field doesn't appear ?

Personally, I don't think I've ever noticed it completely missing, my issue with it has always been that the amount is wrong and doesn't reflect what I would be charged when it's sent internationally. Usually it just quotes the domestic rate, even when it would not be a domestic sale if I were to buy it.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:29 am    Post subject:

jmsgomes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also noticed that the S&H information disappeared on me, after having it available earlier last week. The behavior does not seem to depend on the item. For the same items where before I had S&H information, later I did not have S&H info.

What changed:

I did add items and win auctions.
    Time passed.

What didn't change:

I'm logging in on the same computer+browser as before.
    I didn't change any settings or anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.