Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Allow bids to be saved before making active?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
genegold

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:01 pm    Post subject: Allow bids to be saved before making active? Reply with quote

Don't need it often, but love Gixen when I do. Unless I've missed it, a feature I'd like to see is to allow bids to be set up in advance and saved, so that editing or just making them active is a little easier. There could then be a time limit on storage of saved items to make it easier on the Gixen server. Thanks.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not certain how you think this could work.

However, from what I interpret, there seems to be a proposal that it be possible to have inactive future snipes. I would suspect that possibility would be very confusing to many users and would therefore cause a greater amount of support to be required to cater for the disappointed users that failed to grasp what was necessary in order to set up snipes that do actually fire at the time required.

NB it is already possible to set up snipes on auctions as soon as they appear on the Ebay site. Those snipes can be at any price, including less than the current auction price, and can be edited at any time. Snipes are also only retained in the database for a few days after the auction completes so they don't currently hang around for long to clog up the system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.