Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

have yearly subscription but no longer have full faciliyies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
docsmith11

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:34 am    Post subject: have yearly subscription but no longer have full faciliyies Reply with quote

Hi,
I vave a yearly recurring subscription (paid via PayPal 25 Oct 2018) and I have been using your great app with some success.
I have just moved over to a new computer and transferred all my folders,files apps and websites.
Since this move I no longer have access to any additional facilities, mirror site and I am faced with the "Go to Account Countdown".
I have renewed the Gixen/eBay account but still cannot access any extras.
Would you please look into this for me please.
Kind regards
docsmith11
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible that rather than logging into the site with the credentials you used on the other computer, you have actually set up a second account ?
docsmith11

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:22 pm    Post subject: have yearly subscription but no longer have full facilities Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply but the answer is no I have not created a second account.
My original details are still available i.e. eBay name and password.

I have gone back into my Gixen account and not only do I not have Mirror Service etc., but all my bids are now in dollars instead of Pounds Sterling. So instead of ÂGBP 35 my bid is lower because it shows $35.

Would still like to use Gixen as my preferred Sniper as the additional services are extremely useful.

Any ideas when this glitch can be fixed? Can it be fixed?

Regards

docsmith11
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is docsmith11 your Gixen id ?

What is your corresponding Ebay id ?

This problem with currencies is, I think, entirely unrelated and you are the only one to have ever reported such an issue.

You are aware that all snipes are entered and dealt with by Gixen in the currency of the auction, aren't you ?

You may find you get a faster and more personal response to getting the Mirror subscription, that you have paid, for re-applied to the account you are using if you email Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact tab above. That way he also has your email address that he can match up to the payment that you made for the Mirror service. You might also like to point him to this thread so that he can also answer here, and show us all he's dealt with it for you.

Have you lost access to your old computer now or is it passible for you to go back to it and see if everything is still working as you expect it to on there ?

I think it's unlikely that there is any actual 'glitch' this seems most likely related to your switch between computers, to me.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:28 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.