Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen Reliability ...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian ed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject: Gixen Reliability ... Reply with quote

Just received an email on Gixen's reliability from Mario (Gixen support). I already subscribe to the premium service, and would just like to confirm to any other users how reliable I’ve found it, and how it’s taken the stress out of bidding. I bid on hundreds of UK eBay items a year (several times a week) – and use Gixen all the time for last minute snipe bids. I initially used the free service, and as a precaution I used to manually bid at the same time. After 6 months I signed up for the premium service, a bargain at $6 per year, relative to my ~ÂGBP 2,000 annual spend on eBay. With the extra resilience of the premium mirror bid service, I now have 100% confidence in the service. I no longer manually bid, and just wait to see if I’ve been successful on each bid. I used to forget to bid, because I was traveling, distracted or just plain forgot items on my watch list – but now I just set up everything in advance on Gixen. I win many of the bids and in the vast majority of cases, even if my bid isn’t the winning one, it’s someone else using Gixen, or a similar service who just pips me to the winning bid. Never had a failed bid, and as I mentioned above, it makes competitive bidding on eBay a much less stressful experience. Thanks for providing such a great service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.