Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Forum wont log me in, can only post as guest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ssateneth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:07 am    Post subject: Forum wont log me in, can only post as guest Reply with quote

For some reason, as a paying customer, I can't make any posts in this forum under my gixen account "ssateneth". I can only post as a guest while not logged in. How do I log in? I can do the "log in now" at the top of the page, but it doesn't persist if I click "community" at the top to go back to the forum after login.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't.

Any identities associated the this forum, like mine, are entirely different from your Gixen credentials which you use to set up snipes.

This is deliberate so that anyone can post here, even if they have not yet registered an account, also some users might wish to post anonymously without even referring to their id.

What you have done in using your id as the author field is good practice as it can help Mario look into specific issues if they are specific to your account but it's not is not necessary for you to do so.

If you were going to be posting here a lot you might want a separate forum id set up, only Mario is able to do that and you'd need to request it from him.. but it really isn't an advantage to the vast majority of users.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.