Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Issues with Chrome Extension

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreedomRydr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject: Issues with Chrome Extension Reply with quote

Installs OK, Settings set in Options, click on Gixen button on eBay page and get one of two messages (they change arbitrarily):

1. "You must enter a username"- Where? It is already in Options. The box it opens is the Gixen webpage. If I have to log in here, then what is the applet for?

OR

2. "You must enter a maximum bid". Again, Where? It is already in the Options. Where else would it be put?

Bottom line is once these boxes come up, the applet cannot be used, so I have to do the find the item number, go to the Gixen page, log in, enter the ID and the max bid, etc., etc.

So what is wrong with this? How do I make it work? Sad
FreedomRydr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: All fixed, thank you!! Reply with quote

It works properly now, all issues resolved!

Still wondering why there is a Max bid in the Options when it changes with every auction?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.