Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

automatic cancelling of bids

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lg3069

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:39 pm    Post subject: automatic cancelling of bids Reply with quote

I pre-placed approximately 40 snipes on ebay lots tonight (3/16). The lots were ending 3 minutes apart and I carefully made sure to have no two consecutive lots in the same group.I went out and came back two hours later to find I had won the 10-11 lots and then all subsequent lots except one were marked as canceled and I lost over 20 lots, that I would have won if my snipes had been entered by Gixen. Needless to say, I am extremely upset. The first canceled lot number is 352301350785. With this degree of unreliability, I don't know why I should continue to use your program. I have saved the Gixen main page showing all the bids that were canceled without my entry or permission.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are misunderstanding the use of the Group functionality.

If you want to win all your snipes you should not be placing them in groups at all.

Groups should only be used when you want all subsequent bids to be cancelled when you win the first item in that group... and from what you are saying it sounds like that is exactly what happened ?

Out of interest, how did you think groups were supposed to affect your sniping ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.