Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen is great

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fablemaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject: Gixen is great Reply with quote

I have been using Gixen for quite a few years and it is great, I bid on large numbers of low priced good, mainly for use in craft groups. Gixen has made this possible to do . I did look at lots of other bidding services, and none compared with Gixen on price or accuracy. Importantly I feel safe using Gixen as I know my personal Data is very well protected.

I should add I am a Mirror subscriber and cannot believe any one could complain about being charged $6.00 a year to use this service. It is the best value available for a snipping service. I personally would be happy to pay a bit more. You are not forced to use the paid service, Gixen is still available for free and anyone who complains is just a pain in the ****** IMO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.