Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

closed window w/o logging out and can't log back in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookbook2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:38 am    Post subject: closed window w/o logging out and can't log back in Reply with quote

I tried to refresh the page and my dashboard went away. After trying several things I closed the window and tried to reopen. It asked me to log in again but when I tried it said that my password was not recognized. Is this because the system thinks I'm still logged in? Will my bid still get executed? How can I see my dashboard again? I clicked on the button to indicate that I couldn't remember my password in an attempt to change the password and log in that way. However after more than 10 minutes no email has arrived.
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The recommended way to refresh the page is to push the 'Add' button with no details entered.

As far as the Gixen site is concerned you are permitted to log in again, even if it still thinks you are already logged in, so say if your computer crashes while you are logged in, so that won't be what is preventing you getting in, it must be some other issue.

If you have scheduled snipes you don't need to be logged in for them to be executed, in fact, that is the function of the service, to place bids for you, at the end of the auction, without you even having to have your computer switched on.

Perhaps it was a short term glitch, with connectivity, maybe even related to this recent incident, which caused both these things to happen, so please try again now and report back if it doesn't work with exactly the error message you are now getting ?

If you can't get an email from the reset password process, and you decide that you do indeed need one, please email Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact tab above, explaining this and providing your Gixen id, in that communication.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.