Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

EBAY ERROR: PURCHASE LIMIT EXCEEDED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
theresadismay888

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: EBAY ERROR: PURCHASE LIMIT EXCEEDED Reply with quote

Got the above error message when sniping for item 323077230549

Just referring to you as I didn't buy anything else from this seller and I won the bid yet not able t buy, so assume that there is some bug.

Many thanks for a great service, much appreciated.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean that your snipe amount was higher than the winning bid plus bid increment, but you didn't win ?

This item wasn't won with a snipe bid from the timings that I can see.

So, if your bid was blocked for the reason stated it may be that Ebay requires more information from you, for their security, before they will permit more purchases, at this time.

To find out I would recommend trying to place a few manual bids directly on Ebay and see if they prompt you for that extra information.

In any case it isn't something that Gixen is going to be able to sort out for you (though it might go away on its own) because it's Ebay that refused the bid, not Gixen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.