Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Authorizing Gixen to bid on ebay

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John3x6

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:01 am    Post subject: Authorizing Gixen to bid on ebay Reply with quote

I need step-by-step instructions on how to authorize Gixen to bid on my behalf. I have gone to the My eBay/Account area and have not found anything that is intuitively obvious on how to do it. Thank you.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once set up you can view the authorisation from the Ebay side.

However, setting it up is done from the Gixen side:

First you need to log on here on the web interface. Then you need to push the Settings button which is just below the tabs, and to the left of the Logout button, above all scheduled snipes. This will bring up the Settings page, and the authorisation can be administered from the second section of that page, you can remove the existing authorisation (assuming you already have one) and you can add a new one, which will then direct you to log into the Ebay account which you wish to authorise and confirm that this is what you want to do with Ebay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.